Wednesday, December 31, 2008
#10- Gained more friends during my last days in college
Seriously, I don't have permanent barkada in college and even in high school. Because Im a very friendly person and I'm not choosy when it comes on choosing friends(except to the bad influences of course)
- February 2008, I bought a deep red psp! Tuwang tuwa ako kasi donwload lang ako ng download ng mga games online X
#8- 254(score) in sonic blastman arcade
- Yeah I'm a video game/arcade addict! I scored a 254 in 1 punch because I'm so pissed during that time
#7- Wall climbing over 40 ft. SWEET!!!
- I climbed a wall few days before graduation. At first, I feel kinda scared when I went down to to the ground but it was fun. So I climbed two times in less than 5 minutes! After that my forearm hurts but I'm still happy!
#6- Became addicted to MMA
- Training martial arts for me is fun because I can defend myself against bad people and its a great exercise. After graduated in college, I've been addicted to MMA. I hope this year is a good year for me to pursue a MMA career
#5- My US driver's license
- My US driver's license in Ohio is expired. When I asked someone here in Richmond about my license, she told me that I should take a test&driving test again! How come it became wonderful moment? After I passed the test, I took driving test immediately. Usually it will take 30 days before you take the driving test. Since I have my expire Ohio driver's license and my license in Philippines, they allowed me to took the test and I passed!
#4- My car
- Since I'm working in a car company, the company gave me a discount! So I chose Toyota Camry 2009 5-speed manual transmission and I'm planning to replace the rims into a 18 inch color gun-metal rims
#3- Gimmicks during summer
- Since I graduated from college, its time to PARTY! from Embassy, Jaipur, Ascend to Temple and even REDBOX! hahaha. When I return in the Philippines, you can see me in the following bars! hahaha
- This is one of the best moments of my life, after 6 years(delayed because I stopped). When I bowed in the stage, my cap almost fall down haha! and after the graduation, me and my friends went to Don henrico's in MOA and ordered a lot of foods! haha after that I went to my tita's apartment in QC and went back to MOA(again) for dinner. Then we went to Boni high street. My parents were surprised because they didn't know that I go there haha. Then I said to myself "graduate nako kaya pwede ko na ibunyag ang mga libangan ko" hahaha! So me and my cousins went to ascend. Drink,chill and dance! =D
#1- I met my dream girl unexpectedly
- So me and richard went to cuisine because our friend Precious Adona invited me to go there. So I asked richard if he's available, without hesitation he said "I'M ON" hahaha. So when we are in the cuisine, we saw Precious and she greeted us. So we went inside, ordered beers. There's a lot of celebrities inside cuisine then BOOM! Richard told me that G___ was there in the event also but when I looked at her I said "no dude she's not G____". Richard called G____ then its her! So I became I Rock due to her beauty! hahaha! So I took a pic of her with richard then after that its my time. Honestly, I'm kinda shocked so I look messed up in the pic! So after that I talked to her for few minutes(konti lang nasabi ko kasi natameme ako haha). Since that day, we talked sometimes online even if I'm here now in US! I'm just hoping that someday we will meet again, but when that time comes I hope we will go somewhere(maybe shopping or tamang tambay lang)
- SO there you go! HAPPY NEW YEAR XD
#10- Bad MMA shorts
15 kicks in 10 seconds? That's what I do everyday after warm-up. While I'm doing it, my shorts messed up! OO napunit! Nung napunit yung shorts ko siyempre di ako makalakad ng maayos hahaha! so umarte na lang ako ng pagod na pagod habang papunta sa locker room.
Im the leader of the team and my group mates are lazy as shit! Kaya tinakot ko sila na hindi ko ilalagay yung mga names ng mga group mates ko pag di sila sumunod sakin. So nagsipag na. Nung 2nd sem di nagenroll yung isang group mate ko so 2 na lang kami. So we gave our 110% on thesis and the final defence. Good thing the judges gave us a "Minor Revision". May dapat lang daw tanggalin! AYUS
#8- the left knee injury
Its painful as hell because I kicked a muay thai bag in a wrong way. When the time I kicked the Muay thai bag, I feel the pain so I took a break. Good thing I can walk during that time. DAMN
#7 Fight with a Snatcher
Im on my wat to go home already and its 9:30 pm already when this guy in my front tried to steal something on my pocket. Buti na lang nagttraining nako ng Muay thai nun at medyo naalala ko pa yung mga skills sa grappling na natutunan ko. Kaya hinawakan ko yung kamay ng mandurukot at siniko ko sa ulo! Buti wala akong dala na bag nun so I can fight him without hesitation. Eh umalis ang ungas! BWISET
#6- Fight with a snatcher 2
I rode a bus going to NAIA.While I'm in the walk way of the bus because there are no available seats,there are two guys went in front of me.Then I noticed that they're doing suspicious! They Tried to get something on my pocket.The two acted that they'll loose balance on the bus even the bus isn't running fast.At first its fine with me,but they keep doing it up to 8 times.Then I realized that they're trying to get something on my pocket.Then I'm pissed,the gay looking snatcher did it for the tenth time! So that time I became SO ANGRY!!! I elbowed his back and his head SO HARD(I gave him a 2 hit combo) while trying to get something on my pocket.Then he looked at me,then I looked at him also and I whispered(T*ng Ina sige KOL!).Then i started to pop my hands,neck and stretched my arms(ready to use what I learned in kickboxing and muay thai in case they want a fight).Then the two policewomen passengers noticed the three of us so the two dumb-ass snatchers went in the door of the bus and then they went out.
#5- A BORING 2k8 NEW YEAR CELEBRATION!!!
I celebrated 2k8 New year last year here in US. My mom is in work so I'm the only one here in the house. So I'm just watching TV for the fireworks&countdown. BORING!!!
#4- Drunk bastard after workout
- So nagkayayaan. Napainom sa kanto ng 2 jumbo bottle ng red horse! Pagkatapos nun, umiikot na mundo ko hanggang makarating ako sa bahay, tapos sabi ko sa erpat ko pagod lang ako. Tapos sabi bat parang lasing daw ako!? hahaha! The way I move,Its obvious that Im drunk! I told my dad that Im so tired but I feel that im going to throw so I go to the toilet then BOOM! Ayun! hahaha! di naman ako pinagalitan! Sa totoo nga natatawa pa erpat ko nung nakita ako kasi para daw akong sinampal ng babae sa mukha nang 10 times! hahaha
3. The Wisdom tooth PAIN
- It happened just past November. During that time, I can't sleep because of the pain. Then my mom asked a dentist for a check-up. So during the check-up, the dentist said that ALL 4 WISDOM TEETH must be remove! OMG! The dentist told me that if he's going to remove my 2 impacted lower third molar teeth, the 2 higher third molar will hit the gum area which where the 2 impacted molars are and it will cause infections. So I will go back to the dentist to remove all 4 third molars! So I will say to my dentist to extract it while im sleeping and after the extraction, I will gonna take a pictures of the molars and bring it home hahaha
#2- The Brazilian Jiu jitsu training
- So I can say that its my 1st official MMA training, I arrived 2 minutes late and they are warming up already. So I changed clothes immediately and went to the grappling floor for warm-up. After that, all of the fighters are either heavier than me or lighter than me. So the black belter trainer is my sparring mate! WOW! First time of my training then my sparring mate is a black belter!? So he saw me struggling in the training. I had a hard time to do the chokes. The only chokes I did well are the D'arce choke and the guillotine choke. Anaconda choke is easy also but I can't choke my sparring mate so hard but when my sparring mate is going to choke me, he said "damn you you're so slippery" . I moved too much during the training so my sparring mate had a little bit hard time to submit me and i took 10 seconds before I tap and I almost laughed on his comment to me! haha. But when He d'arce choked me, my body went upside down! my body looks like I'm doing a letter C position and its very painful! During that time I don't have choice but to tap for 3 seconds because I can't escape from the choke. When my sparring mate went down to the floor ,I can't bow down because when I bow down, the choke will be tighter plus he locked my legs so I can't go sideways to escape. So I tap and my face is looks like color violet! hahaha
#1 "The professor's enemy"
Before I graduated in college, I had a professor in Tax102 who is VERY STUPID! Why? here's the reason number 1. My professor in Law102 dismissed our class late for 2 minutes. Then when I arrived in the room for my Tax102 class, I gave my assignment to my prof but the jerk said "di ko na tatanggapin yang assignment mo. Sa Law ka na lang magaral" WTF? My prof's age is in the 50's and he talked in a immature way?! The next few days nagtampo nanaman ng dahil sa thesis kasi kaming lahat nagttake ng thesis. Sabi ba naman " sige thesis na lang asikasuhin niyo, ibabagsak ko na lang kayo" Sarap murahin pangasar! haha Sabi ko sa sarili ko nun. Pass at all cost! so nung final exams, ambait ng nagbabantay samin. So ano nangyari? Join force kami lahat. Kopyahan,share ng scratch papers! hahaah! We OWNED our prof! haha
So there you go! Happy new year! =D
Friday, December 26, 2008
Finally, a last UFC ppv for 2008! Im sure the fighters didn't eat their favorite foods during the Noche Buena so I can't blame some guy for being hot tempered hehe! In the main event. Its the Light heavyweight champ& ultimate fighter 1 winner Forrest Griffin vs. Ultimate fighter 2 winner Rashad Evans. Forrest is a very hardworking person while Rashad is a very explosive fighter after he Knocked out Chuck Lidell on UFC 88. Another title match is for the Interim Heavyweight Championship between Minotauro Nogueira(champ) vs. Frank Mir. Everybody knows that Minotauro is a great submission fighter and the guy who can stand after few knock downs and he will submit his opponents. Frank Mir is a former UFC champ for a while, then the title was stripped because of the motorcycle accident and the trilogy war between Wanderlei Silva against Quinton Jackson! This two doesn't like each other. They REALLY hate each other. This two met already in Pride FC and Wanderlei won the first 2 fights against rampage
UFC 92 weigh in
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
| || |
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Another IMPRESSIVE win by Pacman against The Golden boy! madaming nagsabi na si De La Hoya ang mananalo sa laban pero pinatunayan ni Manny na siya talaga ang pound-for-pound boxer ngayon. Fight advantage, reach and experience goes for the golden boy but speed,agility and power left punch of pacman prevails. When I saw the first 3 rounds, I can say that Manny dominated the fight. Then after round 8 the Golden boy doen't want to fight anymore(parang I QUIT match sa WWE lol). It reminds me of the 2nd episode of UFC's the ultimate fighter 8 when 2 fighters fought in round 1, the 1 fighter doesn't want to continue to round 2 which is kinda shocking for a fighter. Because you surrender in the middle of the fight! I can see in Pacman's eyes that he wants to fight Ricky Hatton!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
- I used to be a swimmer during my elementary days. Because of swimming, nawala hika ko =)
- I used to be a drummer during 3rd grade until 1st year high school
- Adik sa dance dance revolution hanggang ngayon! =D
-Judo trainee until senior year in high school (injury- left knee)
- Injured my left knee(again) during a basketball game in my senior year
- Adik sa wall climbing
- Started to train Muay thai on 2006
- Comedian of the class during college days dahil ginagaya ko boses ni doraemon, nobita, shizuka(pati babae eh noh? haha), suneo at damulag!
- Gimikero pagkagraduate nang college(from makati to the fort)hehe
- Singer sa choir bago gumraduate nang college
- Missing someone(if she only know that) hahaha
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
chi- salamat sa add Phillipe =D
Phillipe- no prob brother
chi- I hope you win the TUF and be the future lightweight champ. I know you can do it dude
Phillipe- That would be nice
chi- just wanna ask, can you speak tagalog? coz the balut thing is wonderful when you introduced it to the TUF fighters and because of you, I become more motivated to train MMA
Phillipe- Im glad I motivate you. I speak a little, Con Tee lang
chi- wow, at least you know our language! hehe
Phillipe- I cant spell it tough lol
chi- hehe at least you can say it and proud to be pinoy when you win the TUF and you visit Philippines, Im sure your a superstar there!
Phillipe- Im going Jan 5th, see my fam. WE'll see if I get recognized.
Chi- wow! thats cool! oh that's for sure!
Phillipe- Take care bro. Time for bed for me.
take care too
yeah me too
i have some training this coming afternoon
and after that i will watch ufc 91
Phillipe- Watch Dec 3rd its a good episode!
i will watch it!
stay stay bro and stay humble.
- Astig talaga ni Phillipe! Alang kahangin hangin, I hope he's going to be the future UFC Lightweight champ. He's a younger version of GSP and Anderson Silva at the same time according to Dana White! I just hope he will stay humble and nice to everyone! Be proud to be Pinoy Phillipe and good luck on UFC!!!
Holy shit! This guy is for real - Dana White on Brock Lesnar
This is my comment- Brock Lesnar is fast like a Lightweight, a great wrestler but his weakness is defense on the submissions(just what happened on his fight against Frank Mir). For me, he needs to learn more Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Brock Has a great striking attacks but he needs learn more Jiu Jitsu skills to become a complete fighter
Randy Couture- He can expose his opponent's weaknesses just what he did against Tito Ortiz, Chuck Lidell and Tim Sylvia. The problem now is he may have some ring rust after a long hiatus, his size against Brock(265lbs). Well Im just so excited to watch this fight tonight and watch this 2 fighters fight inside the octagon
This is it! There is NO WAY I will not watch this PPV. This could be the best fight of the century. After more than a year of hiatus, current UFC Heavyweight Champ Randy Couture will return to octgaon tomorrow to defend his Championship against the former WWE superstar and 2000 NCAA wrestling champion Brock Lesnar. I watched the weigh in earlier. Lesnar's weight is 265 lbs and 220 lbs for Couture. Lesnar's weight could be a plus for him but Couture's experience can be the key on his victory against the 265 pund monster. Supposed to be, the ultimate fighter winner Amir Sadollah will fight tomorrow but he withdrew due to a leg injury. Sayang talaga, kasi nakita ko lumaban si Amir and I trained on his gym few weeks ago. So I guess he needs to rest for awhile. My bet for the UFC heavyweight championship? RANDY COUTURE!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
OMOPLATA SHOULDER LOCK
My favorite choke is the Guillotine choke because its easier choke than all of the chokes I learned yesterday
Saturday, October 25, 2008
- This match pumped the crowd because the 2 fighters are showing big heart and hungry for win. When Sherk is submitting(rear naked choke) Griffin. Griffin stand up and went to his corner and talked to Randy Couture for instructions lol
2nd match: Fabricio Werdum loss against Junior De Santos via KO
- When Fabricio is going to punch Junior, Fabricio's missed right hook is his biggest mistake because he has no defence for his face so Junior punched(uppercut) Fabricio's face then BOOM! KTFO! Fabricio is bleeding
3rd match: Gray Maynard beats Rich Clementi via unanimous decision
- This fight is kinda boring because it became a wrestling match
4th match: Thiago Alves won via Unanimous decision against Josh Kosheck
- Thiago show his brutal moves against Josh and after the fight the 2 showed respect to each other
Main Event: Anderson Silva won via TKO against Patrick Cote
- At the start of the round. Silva is doing the Bruce Lee style by reading Patrick's moves. Silva hit Cote a lot and Cote also but in the 3rd round, while Cote is going to do his move, he tore his Right ACL and the referee stopped the fight. Cote wants to continue the fight and Silva is not happy on his win because of a sad ending. Cote deserves a 2nd shot. Now what's next for Silva? Bisping? NICE!
This is the one of the last 6 fights of Anderson Silva because after 6 fights, his going to retire. Honestly I don't have much information about Patrick Cote but I'll bet that "The Spider" will win against Cote. I just hope Silva will remain the best pound for pund fighter in MMA and I hope that his last fight in UFC is another title match in UFC(Lightheawvyweight Champ) then the 2 titles will be vacant when SIlva retires
Saturday, October 18, 2008
- I can invite my friends as many as I want
- Drink till drop
-the coffee caramel cake from red ribbon(my birthday cake since 3rd yr hs) AKA majin boo cake(sabi ni jarvik)
- I will celebrate my day in work haha
- no buddies will go in my bday because there is no party for my birthday
- The 1st time I will celebrate my bday here in US
Kung nasa Pinas lang siguro ako mas madami akong maiinvite kaya baka hindi ko icelebrate bday ko sa bahay and I can invite my dreamgirl and dreamdate haha!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
then after I bought my new car, I bought a optimus prime toy(movie version).Tagal ko na kasi gusto magkaroon ng ganon toy! So I bought it
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Welterweight bout: Matt Brown vs. Dong Hyun Kim
- Kim defeats Brown by split decision (29-28,28-29,2928)
comments: I didn't saw the fight because of technical problems. Well congratulations to kim anyways.
Middleweight bout: Nate Marquardt vs. Martin Kampmann
-Marquardt defeats Kampmann via TKO at 1:22 of round 1
comments: A great fight even if I didn't saw the whole fight due to technical problems(AGAIN). after a couple of seconds I saw the results and Nate won. When I saw the replay, Kampmann was owned by Marquardt.
Middleweight bout: Dan Henderson vs. Rousimar Palhares
- Henderson defeats Palhares by unanimous decision
comments: Henderson brought his A game against Palhares. He almost got the TKO win against Palhares in the last 5 seconds of round 3! Great fight
Light Heavyweight bout: Rich Franklin vs. Matt Hamill
-Franklin defeats Hamill by TKO at 0:39 of round 3
comments: This 2 guys are great fighters. Both guys from Ohio are also good buddies. The fight was paused when Franklin had a cut on his eyelid then after the fight Franklin owned his buddy! Great fight
Light Heavyweight bout: Rashad Evans vs. Chuck Lidell
- Evans won via KO at 1:51 of round 2
comments: Well, too bad for Lidell, he have to wait longer for his title shot. Evans has a lot of patience on the fight and very calm as a fighter but all he do in the 1st round was ran ran and ran. After Lidell missed a right uppercut,Evans countered a strong right hook punch and Lidell was KO unconcious for 2 minutes. After the match Dana White congratulated Evans(well, OBVIOUSLY Dana is not happy! haha) and Evans wife came and gave Evans a hug. The crowd was divided into half, the one side is cheering for Evans and the other side is booing Evans. After the match Lidell was in tears and was overhead saying he was going to "Hang it up".
- Now whats next for Lidell? Maybe a match between one of a top 10 fighters in Light Heavyweight division! Forrest Griffin the Light Heavyweight champ? probably soon but not Lidell's next opponent. Quinton Jackson? Maybe if Jackson fixed his several problems. Lyoto Machida? Malamang di papayag si Dana White na mangyari to! hehe. Wanderlei Silva? good match! Keith Jardine? NAH! Brandon Vera? hmmm ewan ko lang.
- Whats next for Evans? Title match against Forrest Griffin? Pwede! Lyoto Machida? It could be a boring match because Lyoto and Rashad are counter fighters.
Now I can't wait for UFC 89 because Brandon "the truth" Vera has a fight!
Monday, September 1, 2008
A great PPV to be held by UFC on September 6 at the Philips Arena in Atlanta Georgia. The main event match will be headlined by Chuck "the iceman" Lidell and Rashad "Evans.
Chuck was supposed to return in UFC 85:Bedlam in UK against Mauricio "Shogun" Rua but forced to withdraw due to a hamstring injury. Chuck's last fight was against Wanderlei "axe murderer" Silva on UFC 79: Nemesis and Chuck won via unanimous decision. Rashad Evans is a undefeated Mixed martial arts fighter with a record of 13-0-1. His last fight was against Michael Bisping via split decision on UFC 78- Validation. If Chuck Lidell wins the fight on Saturday, He wants a title shot against Forrest Griffin in the future. You can watch UFC 88 LIVE AND FREE on justin.tv
Belated happy birthday Jeff! This guy is great! I'm a Jeff Hardy fan since 1994! When the 1st time I watched him on tv I said "this dude is the future of WWE". Since I idolize him, when I am in the pool, I always do the Swanton bomb(jeff's finishing move) hehe and when I'm on the beach. I will go to the top of the boat then do the swanton bomb. I actually did it when I went to boracay on summer 2006 because thats the 1st time I went to Bora. Since I love beach, I tried something weird by doing the swanton bomb! haha well, belated happy birthday Jeff and I hope you'll be a WWE champ soon!