Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Toughest moments 2008

Its 2009 already but I want to post my top 10 toughest moments of my life this 2008

#10- Bad MMA shorts


15 kicks in 10 seconds? That's what I do everyday after warm-up. While I'm doing it, my shorts messed up! OO napunit! Nung napunit yung shorts ko siyempre di ako makalakad ng maayos hahaha! so umarte na lang ako ng pagod na pagod habang papunta sa locker room.


#9- Thesis


Im the leader of the team and my group mates are lazy as shit! Kaya tinakot ko sila na hindi ko ilalagay yung mga names ng mga group mates ko pag di sila sumunod sakin. So nagsipag na. Nung 2nd sem di nagenroll yung isang group mate ko so 2 na lang kami. So we gave our 110% on thesis and the final defence. Good thing the judges gave us a "Minor Revision". May dapat lang daw tanggalin! AYUS


#8- the left knee injury


Its painful as hell because I kicked a muay thai bag in a wrong way. When the time I kicked the Muay thai bag, I feel the pain so I took a break. Good thing I can walk during that time. DAMN


#7 Fight with a Snatcher


Im on my wat to go home already and its 9:30 pm already when this guy in my front tried to steal something on my pocket. Buti na lang nagttraining nako ng Muay thai nun at medyo naalala ko pa yung mga skills sa grappling na natutunan ko. Kaya hinawakan ko yung kamay ng mandurukot at siniko ko sa ulo! Buti wala akong dala na bag nun so I can fight him without hesitation. Eh umalis ang ungas! BWISET


#6- Fight with a snatcher 2


I rode a bus going to NAIA.While I'm in the walk way of the bus because there are no available seats,there are two guys went in front of me.Then I noticed that they're doing suspicious! They Tried to get something on my pocket.The two acted that they'll loose balance on the bus even the bus isn't running fast.At first its fine with me,but they keep doing it up to 8 times.Then I realized that they're trying to get something on my pocket.Then I'm pissed,the gay looking snatcher did it for the tenth time! So that time I became SO ANGRY!!! I elbowed his back and his head SO HARD(I gave him a 2 hit combo) while trying to get something on my pocket.Then he looked at me,then I looked at him also and I whispered(T*ng Ina sige KOL!).Then i started to pop my hands,neck and stretched my arms(ready to use what I learned in kickboxing and muay thai in case they want a fight).Then the two policewomen passengers noticed the three of us so the two dumb-ass snatchers went in the door of the bus and then they went out.


#5- A BORING 2k8 NEW YEAR CELEBRATION!!!


I celebrated 2k8 New year last year here in US. My mom is in work so I'm the only one here in the house. So I'm just watching TV for the fireworks&countdown. BORING!!!


#4- Drunk bastard after workout


- So nagkayayaan. Napainom sa kanto ng 2 jumbo bottle ng red horse! Pagkatapos nun, umiikot na mundo ko hanggang makarating ako sa bahay, tapos sabi ko sa erpat ko pagod lang ako. Tapos sabi bat parang lasing daw ako!? hahaha! The way I move,Its obvious that Im drunk! I told my dad that Im so tired but I feel that im going to throw so I go to the toilet then BOOM! Ayun! hahaha! di naman ako pinagalitan! Sa totoo nga natatawa pa erpat ko nung nakita ako kasi para daw akong sinampal ng babae sa mukha nang 10 times! hahaha


3. The Wisdom tooth PAIN


- It happened just past November. During that time, I can't sleep because of the pain. Then my mom asked a dentist for a check-up. So during the check-up, the dentist said that ALL 4 WISDOM TEETH must be remove! OMG! The dentist told me that if he's going to remove my 2 impacted lower third molar teeth, the 2 higher third molar will hit the gum area which where the 2 impacted molars are and it will cause infections. So I will go back to the dentist to remove all 4 third molars! So I will say to my dentist to extract it while im sleeping and after the extraction, I will gonna take a pictures of the molars and bring it home hahaha




#2- The Brazilian Jiu jitsu training


- So I can say that its my 1st official MMA training, I arrived 2 minutes late and they are warming up already. So I changed clothes immediately and went to the grappling floor for warm-up. After that, all of the fighters are either heavier than me or lighter than me. So the black belter trainer is my sparring mate! WOW! First time of my training then my sparring mate is a black belter!? So he saw me struggling in the training. I had a hard time to do the chokes. The only chokes I did well are the D'arce choke and the guillotine choke. Anaconda choke is easy also but I can't choke my sparring mate so hard but when my sparring mate is going to choke me, he said "damn you you're so slippery" . I moved too much during the training so my sparring mate had a little bit hard time to submit me and i took 10 seconds before I tap and I almost laughed on his comment to me! haha. But when He d'arce choked me, my body went upside down! my body looks like I'm doing a letter C position and its very painful! During that time I don't have choice but to tap for 3 seconds because I can't escape from the choke. When my sparring mate went down to the floor ,I can't bow down because when I bow down, the choke will be tighter plus he locked my legs so I can't go sideways to escape. So I tap and my face is looks like color violet! hahaha



#1 "The professor's enemy"

Before I graduated in college, I had a professor in Tax102 who is VERY STUPID! Why? here's the reason number 1. My professor in Law102 dismissed our class late for 2 minutes. Then when I arrived in the room for my Tax102 class, I gave my assignment to my prof but the jerk said "di ko na tatanggapin yang assignment mo. Sa Law ka na lang magaral" WTF? My prof's age is in the 50's and he talked in a immature way?! The next few days nagtampo nanaman ng dahil sa thesis kasi kaming lahat nagttake ng thesis. Sabi ba naman " sige thesis na lang asikasuhin niyo, ibabagsak ko na lang kayo" Sarap murahin pangasar! haha Sabi ko sa sarili ko nun. Pass at all cost! so nung final exams, ambait ng nagbabantay samin. So ano nangyari? Join force kami lahat. Kopyahan,share ng scratch papers! hahaah! We OWNED our prof! haha






So there you go! Happy new year! =D

2 comments:

reachard said...

haha what year for you bro..It's a misadventure with the snatchers. Ingats na lang ^.^

Chi Rivera said...

@ reachard- yeah those snatchers are pain in the ass! haha. Good thing I have a basic knowledge in Muay thai during that time