Friday, November 14, 2008

Chatting with Philippe Nover

Few minutes ago, I saw Phillipe Nover (The Ultimate fighter contestant) online on facebook. So I grabbed the chance to talk to him and he was so nice!

chi- salamat sa add Phillipe =D

Phillipe- no prob brother

chi- I hope you win the TUF and be the future lightweight champ. I know you can do it dude


Phillipe- That would be nice

chi- just wanna ask, can you speak tagalog? coz the balut thing is wonderful when you introduced it to the TUF fighters and because of you, I become more motivated to train MMA

Phillipe- Im glad I motivate you. I speak a little, Con Tee lang

chi- wow, at least you know our language! hehe

Phillipe- I cant spell it tough lol

chi-
hehe at least you can say it and proud to be pinoy when you win the TUF and you visit Philippines, Im sure your a superstar there!

Phillipe- Im going Jan 5th, see my fam. WE'll see if I get recognized.

Chi- wow! thats cool! oh that's for sure!

Phillipe- Take care bro. Time for bed for me.

Chi-

take care too

yeah me too

i have some training this coming afternoon

and after that i will watch ufc 91


Phillipe- Watch Dec 3rd its a good episode!

Chi-

ok dude!

i will watch it!

stay stay bro and stay humble.


- Astig talaga ni Phillipe! Alang kahangin hangin, I hope he's going to be the future UFC Lightweight champ. He's a younger version of GSP and Anderson Silva at the same time according to Dana White! I just hope he will stay humble and nice to everyone! Be proud to be Pinoy Phillipe and good luck on UFC!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! astig na ikaw chi! wala na ako masabi. it was short but i know that was really meaningful for you. much more na motivated ikaw nngayon. keep it up!

reachard said...

nice one bro!

Chi Rivera said...

@ karen- yeah i am more motivated! =)

Chi Rivera said...

@ reachard- yeah! he's very down to Earth and a cool Pinoy dude =)

Jehzeel Laurente said...

astig! naka chat mo sya :D can't wait to watch him on UFC 98 :D

khailim said...

anong username niya?? Gusto ko rin siya add. :)