Sunday, October 5, 2008

Exam

Yesterday I went to L. Douglas Wilder middle school for a tough exam! A qualification test for firefighter! YEAH firefighter haha! It's not because Trip ko lang. Being a firefighter is a hard job but looks like I can be a firefighter. Naalala ko nung bata pa ko, I always said this to my friends and my parents- "gusto ko police, firefighter, or a jet fighter pilot hahaha! I can't imagine myself as a doctor, nurse or anything related to hospital. I can imagine myself with a dangerous job when I grow up. So until now, my dream job is still either of the 3! There are more than a hundred who took a exam and most of them have big bodies(ako lang ata isa sa mga payat haha). The exam is more of reasoning, yung math 6 items nga lang! kala ko pa naman at least 20 pero ok lang. If I pass then great, if not ok lang at least I experienced to take a exam once again.

2 comments:

nonbeliever said...

wow i am bit surprised to see your updating your blog :) yay :)

go save the world be a firefighter.

Chi Rivera said...

@ jarvik- kung pumasa sa exam saka sa pyhsical i will save the world lol =D