Saturday, September 6, 2008

Workout

Yesterday morning, I changed my workout program for a change. After a I went out in the locker room. I went to the hall where the punching bag is, remoed my shoed and start to kick the bag light. Yeah, a Muay Thai warmup for 20 mins. I feel better when I punch and kick the punching bag for several minutes before I lift some weights. Ican say also that its a great cardio workout also. Since MMA schools here are too expensive, good thing theres a punching bag in the gym where I working out since I trained some martial arts before. So I just played with the punching bag. I just hope my gym will teach Muay Thai and/or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in the near future with cheaper rates. Kung mangyari man yun sa lalong madaling panahon, di ako magdadalawang isip na magaral ng Muay Thai and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Well, some of the readers of my blog is thinking, "is Chi planning to join MMA" Well, NO! I just have a passion in martial arts so I can build a Dojo in the future(kung suswertehin)

2 comments:

Thefanboyseo said...

Naiingit ako! Hahaha

Chi Rivera said...

@ kaizer- magtraining ka na din para masaya =D