Saturday, December 6, 2008

PACMAN WON!




Another IMPRESSIVE win by Pacman against The Golden boy! madaming nagsabi na si De La Hoya ang mananalo sa laban pero pinatunayan ni Manny na siya talaga ang pound-for-pound boxer ngayon. Fight advantage, reach and experience goes for the golden boy but speed,agility and power left punch of pacman prevails. When I saw the first 3 rounds, I can say that Manny dominated the fight. Then after round 8 the Golden boy doen't want to fight anymore(parang I QUIT match sa WWE lol). It reminds me of the 2nd episode of UFC's the ultimate fighter 8 when 2 fighters fought in round 1, the 1 fighter doesn't want to continue to round 2 which is kinda shocking for a fighter. Because you surrender in the middle of the fight! I can see in Pacman's eyes that he wants to fight Ricky Hatton!

No comments: