Friday, November 14, 2008

UFC 91: Couture vs. Lesnar




This is it! There is NO WAY I will not watch this PPV. This could be the best fight of the century. After more than a year of hiatus, current UFC Heavyweight Champ Randy Couture will return to octgaon tomorrow to defend his Championship against the former WWE superstar and 2000 NCAA wrestling champion Brock Lesnar. I watched the weigh in earlier. Lesnar's weight is 265 lbs and 220 lbs for Couture. Lesnar's weight could be a plus for him but Couture's experience can be the key on his victory against the 265 pund monster. Supposed to be, the ultimate fighter winner Amir Sadollah will fight tomorrow but he withdrew due to a leg injury. Sayang talaga, kasi nakita ko lumaban si Amir and I trained on his gym few weeks ago. So I guess he needs to rest for awhile. My bet for the UFC heavyweight championship? RANDY COUTURE!




No comments: