Sunday, November 2, 2008

What happened on my birthday?!?!?!

Nagsimula ang lahat nang ako ay magising sa aking pagtulog(malamang)! My mom greeted me a happy birthday then I woke up and I took a shower, ate breakfast then went to my work. Then one of my co-workers greeted me also and almost all of them greeted me. After work, nagtrip lang ako dito sa bahay na magcosplay ng mummy na MMA fighter(I'll show the pics on the next blog post). My mom hepled me just to make me happy haha! then after that I took a shower again then we went to Cheescake factory for a dinner! After dinner(pinabalot namin yung dinner namin kasi andaming natira, kesa naman itapon yung food eh sayang which is I don't like) so when my mom told the waitress(na kilala niya) that its my birthday! After a minute she gave me a small cake with candle and she and her other co-workers greeted me a happy birthday at kinantahan ako! haha! So I was shocked and happy at the same time! Once again thanks for all the people I know who greeted me on my birthday! So here are the pics




2 comments:

Unknown said...

sarap naman nung food.. kakagutom! hehehe. un ba ung free cake mo.. ang cute :D

Chi Rivera said...

@ karen- yeah thats my free cake, bale ice cream cake kaya masarap hehe =D