Wednesday, December 31, 2008

10 wonderful moments 2008

If there are toughest moments, there are wonderful moments also XD

#10- Gained more friends during my last days in college

Seriously, I don't have permanent barkada in college and even in high school. Because Im a very friendly person and I'm not choosy when it comes on choosing friends(except to the bad influences of course)

#9- PSP

- February 2008, I bought a deep red psp! Tuwang tuwa ako kasi donwload lang ako ng download ng mga games online X

#8- 254(score) in sonic blastman arcade

- Yeah I'm a video game/arcade addict! I scored a 254 in 1 punch because I'm so pissed during that time

#7- Wall climbing over 40 ft. SWEET!!!

- I climbed a wall few days before graduation. At first, I feel kinda scared when I went down to to the ground but it was fun. So I climbed two times in less than 5 minutes! After that my forearm hurts but I'm still happy!

#6- Became addicted to MMA

- Training martial arts for me is fun because I can defend myself against bad people and its a great exercise. After graduated in college, I've been addicted to MMA. I hope this year is a good year for me to pursue a MMA career

#5- My US driver's license

- My US driver's license in Ohio is expired. When I asked someone here in Richmond about my license, she told me that I should take a test&driving test again! How come it became wonderful moment? After I passed the test, I took driving test immediately. Usually it will take 30 days before you take the driving test. Since I have my expire Ohio driver's license and my license in Philippines, they allowed me to took the test and I passed!

#4- My car

- Since I'm working in a car company, the company gave me a discount! So I chose Toyota Camry 2009 5-speed manual transmission and I'm planning to replace the rims into a 18 inch color gun-metal rims

#3- Gimmicks during summer

- Since I graduated from college, its time to PARTY! from Embassy, Jaipur, Ascend to Temple and even REDBOX! hahaha. When I return in the Philippines, you can see me in the following bars! hahaha

#2- Graduation

- This is one of the best moments of my life, after 6 years(delayed because I stopped). When I bowed in the stage, my cap almost fall down haha! and after the graduation, me and my friends went to Don henrico's in MOA and ordered a lot of foods! haha after that I went to my tita's apartment in QC and went back to MOA(again) for dinner. Then we went to Boni high street. My parents were surprised because they didn't know that I go there haha. Then I said to myself "graduate nako kaya pwede ko na ibunyag ang mga libangan ko" hahaha! So me and my cousins went to ascend. Drink,chill and dance! =D

#1- I met my dream girl unexpectedly

- So me and richard went to cuisine because our friend Precious Adona invited me to go there. So I asked richard if he's available, without hesitation he said "I'M ON" hahaha. So when we are in the cuisine, we saw Precious and she greeted us. So we went inside, ordered beers. There's a lot of celebrities inside cuisine then BOOM! Richard told me that G___ was there in the event also but when I looked at her I said "no dude she's not G____". Richard called G____ then its her! So I became I Rock due to her beauty! hahaha! So I took a pic of her with richard then after that its my time. Honestly, I'm kinda shocked so I look messed up in the pic! So after that I talked to her for few minutes(konti lang nasabi ko kasi natameme ako haha). Since that day, we talked sometimes online even if I'm here now in US! I'm just hoping that someday we will meet again, but when that time comes I hope we will go somewhere(maybe shopping or tamang tambay lang)



- SO there you go! HAPPY NEW YEAR XD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your really treasuring those moments.. especially number 1. :D :P

Chi Rivera said...

@ karen- INDEED..... :D