Sunday, November 30, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
- I used to be a swimmer during my elementary days. Because of swimming, nawala hika ko =)
- I used to be a drummer during 3rd grade until 1st year high school
- Adik sa dance dance revolution hanggang ngayon! =D
-Judo trainee until senior year in high school (injury- left knee)
- Injured my left knee(again) during a basketball game in my senior year
- Adik sa wall climbing
- Started to train Muay thai on 2006
- Comedian of the class during college days dahil ginagaya ko boses ni doraemon, nobita, shizuka(pati babae eh noh? haha), suneo at damulag!
- Gimikero pagkagraduate nang college(from makati to the fort)hehe
- Singer sa choir bago gumraduate nang college
- Missing someone(if she only know that) hahaha
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
chi- salamat sa add Phillipe =D
Phillipe- no prob brother
chi- I hope you win the TUF and be the future lightweight champ. I know you can do it dude
Phillipe- That would be nice
chi- just wanna ask, can you speak tagalog? coz the balut thing is wonderful when you introduced it to the TUF fighters and because of you, I become more motivated to train MMA
Phillipe- Im glad I motivate you. I speak a little, Con Tee lang
chi- wow, at least you know our language! hehe
Phillipe- I cant spell it tough lol
chi- hehe at least you can say it and proud to be pinoy when you win the TUF and you visit Philippines, Im sure your a superstar there!
Phillipe- Im going Jan 5th, see my fam. WE'll see if I get recognized.
Chi- wow! thats cool! oh that's for sure!
Phillipe- Take care bro. Time for bed for me.
take care too
yeah me too
i have some training this coming afternoon
and after that i will watch ufc 91
Phillipe- Watch Dec 3rd its a good episode!
i will watch it!
stay stay bro and stay humble.
- Astig talaga ni Phillipe! Alang kahangin hangin, I hope he's going to be the future UFC Lightweight champ. He's a younger version of GSP and Anderson Silva at the same time according to Dana White! I just hope he will stay humble and nice to everyone! Be proud to be Pinoy Phillipe and good luck on UFC!!!
Holy shit! This guy is for real - Dana White on Brock Lesnar
This is my comment- Brock Lesnar is fast like a Lightweight, a great wrestler but his weakness is defense on the submissions(just what happened on his fight against Frank Mir). For me, he needs to learn more Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Brock Has a great striking attacks but he needs learn more Jiu Jitsu skills to become a complete fighter
Randy Couture- He can expose his opponent's weaknesses just what he did against Tito Ortiz, Chuck Lidell and Tim Sylvia. The problem now is he may have some ring rust after a long hiatus, his size against Brock(265lbs). Well Im just so excited to watch this fight tonight and watch this 2 fighters fight inside the octagon
This is it! There is NO WAY I will not watch this PPV. This could be the best fight of the century. After more than a year of hiatus, current UFC Heavyweight Champ Randy Couture will return to octgaon tomorrow to defend his Championship against the former WWE superstar and 2000 NCAA wrestling champion Brock Lesnar. I watched the weigh in earlier. Lesnar's weight is 265 lbs and 220 lbs for Couture. Lesnar's weight could be a plus for him but Couture's experience can be the key on his victory against the 265 pund monster. Supposed to be, the ultimate fighter winner Amir Sadollah will fight tomorrow but he withdrew due to a leg injury. Sayang talaga, kasi nakita ko lumaban si Amir and I trained on his gym few weeks ago. So I guess he needs to rest for awhile. My bet for the UFC heavyweight championship? RANDY COUTURE!