Sunday, November 30, 2008

A VERY HAPPY DAY =D

All I can say is "I'M SO HAPPY" because I talked to the girl of my dreams and yeah, she's the one that I mentioned in my previous post. My good friend of mine told me that she's online in facebook so in less than a second I messaged her by saying hi, then she replied immediately! WEEEE kaya ngayon ang ngiti ko hanggang tenga! haha and she told me that she gave me a gift(na surprise na friend ko na ipapadala niya sakin) with a message pero di ko pa siya natatanggap. But chatting with her gave me energy,more motivation on to make my dreams/goals come true, nawala ang stress ko ng 110% at narefresh ang utak ko! I told her that I will call her on xmas and on her birthday and I told her that "she's my dream girl" before she signed off(kelangan panghuli) and I hope maniwala siya kasi nagsasabi TALAGA AKO NG TOTOO! hehe. Too bad I can't say it on her front eye to eye, pero mas ok na yung gumawa ako ng way kesa tumanga diba? I'm just hoping na maganda ang ending =D

2 comments:

ovajodik said...

Naks naman... Gud luck dude! Hahahaha! U have my full support! \m/

Chi Rivera said...

@ ovajodik

- thanks u so much. I'll do my best