Saturday, October 18, 2008

Countdown on my BIRTHDAY!

Wow ilang araw na lang birthday ko nanaman at masarap manood ng mga horror movies kasi halloween din hehe! But there's a difference on my upcoming birthday and my previous birthdays. Before,
- I can invite my friends as many as I want
- Drink till drop
-the coffee caramel cake from red ribbon(my birthday cake since 3rd yr hs) AKA majin boo cake(sabi ni jarvik)

Now
- I will celebrate my day in work haha
- no buddies will go in my bday because there is no party for my birthday
- The 1st time I will celebrate my bday here in US

Kung nasa Pinas lang siguro ako mas madami akong maiinvite kaya baka hindi ko icelebrate bday ko sa bahay and I can invite my dreamgirl and dreamdate haha!

4 comments:

Gail Nicolas said...

Advance Happy Birthday! Add pics to your blog ayt? take care!

nonbeliever said...

aaaaw :( bibilihan kita ng majimboo cake promise!

Chi Rivera said...

thanks gail! hope to see you someday my sweet pretty friend. take care always =D

Chi Rivera said...

@jarvik- yeah i miss my majimboo cake! hahaha