Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thinking of MMA

Last Friday (October 10) I went to a MMA gym (combat sports center) para maginquire ng mga rates nila. The rates are not bad compare to other MMA gym hear because of their higher rates. By the way the combat sports center is the training center of UFC's The Ultimate fighter 7 winner Amir Sadollah! When I got there, there are only few people doing their stuffs and the front desk associate told me that I can have a free 2 trainings. So I tell her that Im interested in Muay Thai(syempre! hehe) and brazilian jiu jitsu to learn some grappling moves. I want to enroll in combat sports but I have to give up my boybuilding workout at my current gym to focus on MMA. Well siguro subukan ko muna yung free 2 trainings then back to bodybuilding and basic Muay thai, kasi ayoko naman maging featherweight haha! I want to be in Welterweight division (156-170 lbs) pero kung di talaga kaya lightweight(146-155 lbs) basta wag lang featerweight basta sana sa Welterweight talaga hehe. Then after I reach the 170 lbs. saka siguro ako magttraining ng Muay thai&brazilian jiu jitsu!

No comments: