Sunday, February 22, 2009

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu seminar with Roberto Traven

(I'm the 2nd guy wearing black top in the first row)


This last Sunday I went to my gym for a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu seminar training with Former UFC fighter Roberto Traven. He has a 5th degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. When I'm on my way in the gym, I think twice if I'll just sit around there because its just been only 16 days since I had my dental extraction at that time. Since I bought a double guard mouthpiece, I chose to train with my teammates. Coach Roberto is a very nice guy. He's so very patient to train me because of my several errors to do the right chokes. Although I forgot already some of the chokes he taught to me, I still remember some easy chokes and how to dominate the fight on the ground. When I go back to training, probably I will remember the chokes that masster Roberto taught to me

No comments: