Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My valentine's day

I woke up in the morning at 6:30 AM. Took a shower,ate my breakfast and went somewhere, to the United States Marine corps office! Yeah its weird. No date but the day before the Valentine's day, I talked to my special someone and I she told me that she's in Bicol on Valentine's day! So I tell her to take care of herself and I sent her a bouquet of roses and she saw the bouquet after Valentine's day. Ok lang at least napakita ko ulit sa kanya kung gaano siya ka-special sa buhay ko. Now back to Marines, why I'm with the Marines? I was invited by a recruiter to join them on their tour on Marine Museum and Marine Corps base in Quantico Virginia(1 hour from my place) I saw some guns,planes and katanas from 1800's in the museum. When we arrived in the base, we ate a MRE(meal- ready to eat). The heater inside the MRE is so cool! haha. After that we went to the military police office and I saw some wonderful Rifles(M4 carbine) and handguns(Beretta)

No comments: