Thursday, February 5, 2009

GSP won by TKO

When the time I'm watching UFC 94, there's a lot of great fights like the first fight(Nate Diaz vs. Clay Guida), then the match before the main event(Thiago Silva vs. Lyoto Machida) was so exciting. Both undefeated and have a 13-0 MMA record each. Before the 1st round ended, Lyoto ground and pounded Thiago for the win then Lyoto asked the crowd if he deserves a title shot and the people responded yes.For me, he deserves a title shot. Then the main event(GSP vs. Penn). Bj Penn won the 1st round, but after that GSP dominated the fight against Penn. Penn looked so tired after the 2nd round. Even there's a controversial issue about the vaseline against GSP, for me the vaseline isn't a big deal because as I watched the fight, GSP REALLY dominated on 2nd up to the last round. What Bj penn did was to avoid the punches of GSP. I like both fighters but GSP won. Congratulations GSP

No comments: