Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dental surgery

It happened on January 30th in VCU-Dentistry building. At 6am I woke up and ate all the foods I want. When I arrived in VCU. I took pictures of myself(tripping). Then I asked my mom to take some pics during the surgery but she don't want to do it because she can't stand the pain that I suffered.So the dentist offered me a help to took some pics(Ayus). During the surgery, I don't feel that much pain except when the time that they trying to remove the teeth from my jaw. . After the surgery, me&my mom went to a drugstore to buy a medicine for the swelling and pain,when we got there I feel the pain already and I feel so cold.After that I just lye down on my bed,took my medicine and slept. Right now I feel ok, although I can't train MMA for 2 more weeks. After 2 weeks, I will push myself to the limit on training to improve my game.

No comments: