Saturday, March 7, 2009

Updated

It's been a while since the last time I my blog. I've been so busy this past few weeks. I changed my training schedule by putting more strength and conditioning workouts on my schedule. Right now I'm going to 2 gyms every weekdays.

Monday- 6-8pm: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training 8:05pm-9:30- Strength and conditioning
Tuesday- 6-8pm: Strength and conditioning plus 30 minutes on the treadmill and weight lifting
Wednesday- Same as Monday
Thursday- Same as Tuesday
Friday- day: Muay Thai training
night: Rolling/ fight(no time limit)
Saturday(optional)- Tue&Thu Schedule


So after my workout, I go straight to the ref,get some food,eat then take a shower,check some mails(go online to facebook of course) then go to sleep. I will do my best to update my blog! Thanks everyone who read my blog

No comments: