Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE

I wake up at 11:30 on the first day of 2009 with a smile

A NEW HOPE

A NEW BEGINNING

NEW AND TOUGHER CHALLENGES!


Happy New Year Everybody!

I wish everyone to be stronger to solve on all the problems!
I hope this year brings LOVE, PEACE and HAPPINESS to y'all.

And Lastly,

I hope that this year all of my dreams will turn into reality
and all of my efforts into great achievements. I have a lot of dreams, some people are saying "andami ko naman gusto". My reason is, I'm young and I'm just trying to do what I want and if God will give it to me, Thank you but if not, it's ok at least I try.

What's my new year's resolution?

Seriously I don't have official new year's resolution. But I just want to be Stronger and put more effort on the things I want to do especially about my love life (BWAHAHA). I'm giving my 110% to have a communication with her! I you read this, I wanna say this to you "MWAH and goodluck"


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

nonbeliever said...

happy new yearrrrrrrrr!

Chi Rivera said...

@ jarvik

- happy new yearrrrrr din =D