Monday, January 12, 2009

Nakakawindang na caller

Earlier while I'm on the way to work, I was listening to radio because the radio station discussed about math. Then this guy called the dj to answer the question

dj- Ok here's the question, I driver of the car drove 100 miles at 2 hours. What is the average speed of the car

caller- uhm, 100x2= 200 miles!

dj- are you serious

caller- yeah, since you only said 2 numbers on the question.

dj- oh my! how old are you?

caller- 32

dj- you know what, even a 1st grade student can answer that. The answer is 50!

caller- NO WAY!


While I'm driving, I can't stop laughing. I know I'm not good at Math. I can say I like Math but I'm not good at Math. So don't say that the Filipino sucks at Math!!! Andami kong kilalang Pinoy na magagaling sa Math...

4 comments:

reachard said...

haha caller = moron XD

Chi Rivera said...

@ reachard- basta ayaw pa niya maniwala sa DJ. Pinipilit niya na ang sagot eh 200!!!!

Unknown said...

ayos un ah.. nangatwiran pa ung caller. :))

Chi Rivera said...

@ karen- oo nga eh! Nung narinig ko nga yun,gusto ko muna pumarada sa tabi para tumawa kaso malalate ako hahaha